SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(Sold, ya'll know what happened) FS/FT: Fender Ultra Strat, SSS, Cobra Blue, £1100 posted

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• pruddprudd Frets: 670
    What a pain in the arsenal, I've had this happen to me,  pisses you right off.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ChimpankieChimpankie Frets: 351
    prudd said:
    What a pain in the arsenal, I've had this happen to me,  pisses you right off.
    Yup, especially as the previous highest bidder was only £20 less than the final price! 
  • GemsdalsGemsdals Frets: 121
    Can you send a second chance offer to the next to last bidder? I'm sure I did this a couple of years ago for someone that refused to pay. 
  • pruddprudd Frets: 670
    Gemsdals said:
    Can you send a second chance offer to the next to last bidder? I'm sure I did this a couple of years ago for someone that refused to pay. 
    Must be worth a try
    Gemsdals said:
    Not sure why but when I click 'make offer to second chance bidder' it lets me make offers to other bidders but not the second highest. I've sent a message to him just in case... I'm not in any great rush so will wait for another final value fee offer if needs be but it is frustrating!
    Finally weighed it - it’s 3.3kg. Going back on eBay this evening as had a fee offer :)