SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT CS Gibson ES 359 ebony ** SOLD **

Alex335Alex335 Frets: 122
edited March 2 in Guitars £
Memphis made Custom Shop ES 359 ( 2008 ) with Ebony board. Ive owned this guitar for around 10 years now and thought long and hard before deciding to let it go!!
The Memphis custom shop ES guitars are IMHO some of the best Gibsons in recent times and this is no exception.
I won't waffle on too much about how great it plays and sounds etc etc but will say it really is a cracking guitar!!

full disclosure...
I had a set of HB sized P90's in it for most of the time I have owned it and have had the small ceramic tone pot caps replaced with NOS sprague PIO of the same value ( originals still in the case ) I also had a bigsby installed but that was short lived after all the fiddling around when changing strings. The holes 2 holes in the top have been professionally filled and touched up with nitro. All the work was done by Matt ( Jozoreece ) check out his instagram page, some great refins and relic work 
There are a few age related marks and an interesting mark between the pickups that i have no idea when or how it happened ( see pics ) but nothing out of the ordinary 

The neck profile is very similar to my 2015 Memphis 64 ES 335 so I would describe it as a 60's C not to be confused with the super skinny 60's slim taper 

looking for a sale but may consider a CS Rosewood strat or tele with a type 65 neck profile 

Complete with COA
£2900 now £2750 Croydon/Bromley 

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments