ngd incoming cort g300 glam

What's Hot
i am very much looking forward to getting this on tuesday  https://www.peachguitars.com/cort-electrics-g-series-g300-glam-polar-ice-metallic-burst.htm

i did want to get the raw finish version of this guitar but absolutely nowhere have them in stock.

i saw this on the peach web site and thought sod it i will get this instead as i have heard great things about the g300 guitars.

it will be my only guitar as i have sold all my other ones (was thinking about quitting guitar partly i have to admit).

looks like i won't be quitting guitar yet ;-)

i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• duotoneduotone Frets: 1025
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3023
    Looks killer !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14842
    The 'burst proportions remind me a little of Danelectro.

The colour suggests Julian and Sandy. Bona!
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • My head says I shouldn't like that but mi heart says it does. I do really like that!
  • grayngrayn Frets: 940
    I got one of these, a few weeks ago and love it.  So much guitar for so little money and it plays so nicely.  The pickups are spot on and the trem is very smooth.  Good luck with your upcoming NGD.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 11154
    tFB Trader
    Looks brilliant! 
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

• well the guitar turned up this morning around 9:20 am 

i have to say that i love it (was a bit unsure about the finish from the pics but it looks a lot better in reality)

the neck feels lovely and the body feels very comfy both sat/standing. cannot feel any sharp fret ends or choked notes so far.

i haven't plugged it in yet so cannot comment on the electrified sounds but unplugged it rings out for sure.

tbh the whole guitar feels very nice.

the only issue i have found are 2 small marks on the fingerboard at 13th fret but tbh they are not big marks and you certainly don't see them unless you look closely. also had to lower the trem height a bit but only a 2 min  job for a numpty.

am very happy with the guitar i have to say to put it mildly :-D
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

• Love that, HNGD! I think I said it in the other G300 Glam thread, but I really like Cort's offset Strat-style body shape :+1: 
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)