SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Titan Guitars Custom Shop KR1 by Kauer w/ 3 Lollar p90's - £1200

This guitar has been played for only a few hours since I bought it in 2019. It's gorgeous and one of the nicest guitars I've ever had the pleasure of playing but I'm just more bonded with my tele and strat. It's a lovely thing to have in the collection if you like p90's which I do but my financial state no longer allows such luxuries. The concept behind these are that they're modular- the pickguard and pickups are easily switched out. Trust me- you won't want to though. 

I'm in Edinburgh and welcome anyone to come round and play it. I do travel back to London fairly often so could meet there instead. I'm not comfortable posting it but you're welcome to arrange a courier. Really do need the cash but I'm open to trades. I also have a number of chase bliss pedals including a stunning hand painted Ayahuasca which I sadly will have to sell if anyone is flush with cash, I'll make a separate post for them. It's an awful lot of guitar for the money so I'm hoping to get what I paid for it - £1200. It's exactly as new except the decal on the headstock has worn off. It did come with some tiny marks on the paint finish on the underside of the guitar which is why | was able to get it for £1200 when it's worth £2000. I'd rather hang onto it than take much less- it's really a marvellous instrument and very versatile. 

https://imgur.com/a/gNG8QeH

Bought from the fantastic James Home of Tone- this info is from here- https://reverb.com/uk/item/7630407-titan-guitars-by-kauer-custom-shop-kr1-w-lollar-p90s

Who are Titan Guitars, what is the KR1
Titan Guitars are made in California, by the same workshop and team behind boutique guitar masters, Kauer Guitars.
The idea is simple, be the first true modular design boutique guitar, at a more affordable price tag.
Killer hardware, pickups and nothing but the essentials. Built by the crew at Kauer Guitars, distilled to be the perfect swiss army knife guitar. Titan is focused on giving you the absolute most guitar for the money possible.
This is the very first time Kauer Titan Guitars have been available through a dealer in the UK, and we're super super proud of being able to represent the brand due to their absolutely stellar reputation as one of the leading boutique guitar names in the USA.

About the Titan Custom Shop
Alongside the standard line KR1 runs the Titan Guitars Custom Shop, here the range of options and custom ideas are opened right up creating truly unique KR1's by the custom shop based at Kauer Guitars, the famous US boutique guitar maker.
The custom shop range features more colour options, more pickup and pickguard choices along with more custom ideas.

About this guitar

The Custom Shop KR1.
  • Basswood body featuring a universal pickup rout
  • Verde Chairo
  • Custom shop, special one off run celluloid pickguard
  • Maple 25.5" scale neck, 22 Medium Jumbo Jescar frets over a 12" radius
  • Wenge fretboard (CITES Clear)
  • Medium C profile (.84" at the nut, .88" at the 12th fret) 1.65" nut width
  • Gotoh Locking Tuners, Dunlop Straplock ready buttons, Emerson Custom Pots, Switchcraft output jack and a CRL 5 position switch
  • Lollar P90 x3 (neck, middle & bridge position)
  • Three saddle Tele style bridge
In 2019 the US Dollar price was $1825 for a custom shop Titan build. If imported direct, the landed price in the UK with shipping, duty and VAT would be £1961 with (the then) 1.27 current US/UK exchange rate.

Thanks. 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments