SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: PRS S2 McCarty 594

What's Hot
Hi all,

If anyone has one of these gathering dust please let me know.

Si
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Blimey there was one on here for ages not so long ago
  • Unlucky - I sold mine last Thursday! Great guitars though, GLWTSearch
  • grappagreengrappagreen Frets: 1359
    edited February 19
    Blimey there was one on here for ages not so long ago
    I know.. I messaged and just missed out after the FS post had been pulled out of the archive with a bump!
    Bumpage
  • I also bought one through here last week (the "Grandma Hannon" pink one), and I am very impressed with it so far, after having failed to gel with any previous PRS that I have owned.  Good luck finding one!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I also bought one through here last week (the "Grandma Hannon" pink one), and I am very impressed with it so far, after having failed to gel with any previous PRS that I have owned.  Good luck finding one!
    You snagged it about 5 mins before me! Enjoy!!
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23699
    edited February 20
    I also bought one through here last week (the "Grandma Hannon" pink one), and I am very impressed with it so far, after having failed to gel with any previous PRS that I have owned.  Good luck finding one!
    Oh wow, I thought that one was long gone!  Very cool colour.
    @grappagreen are you looking for any particular colours, doublecut or singlecut?
    Philly_Q said:
    @grappagreen are you looking for any particular colours, doublecut or singlecut?
    Ideally looking for Thinline but open minded. Colour isn’t a key driver for me. I want something simples for gigging that’s going to play and stay in tune, is Gibbo scale length, has LP control layout and a pair of HB’s that can ideally be split. Also something that I won’t worry about in the cut and thrust of gigs.. 

Seems like an S2 Mc is the perfect fit..

Si
  • Philly_Q said:
    Ideally looking for Thinline but open minded. Colour isn’t a key driver for me. I want something simples for gigging that’s going to play and stay in tune, is Gibbo scale length, has LP control layout and a pair of HB’s that can ideally be split. Also something that I won’t worry about in the cut and thrust of gigs.. 

Si
    I'm now selling my Les Paul Studio that ticks all of those boxes in case you'reinterested. My enforced one in, one out policy means that it's got to go to make room for the S2!
    Philly_Q said:

Si
    I'm now selling my Les Paul Studio that ticks all of those boxes in case you'reinterested. My enforced one in, one out policy means that it's got to go to make room for the S2!
    Thanks but I'll wait for an S2 as I have a hankering for one of these :)
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2756
    I'm also looking out for a 594 thinline  (I should have bought one when Peach had some on offer).       I'm not sure about the colour but Coda have a used one for sale that might be worth a look 
     PRS S2 McCarty 594 Thinline Custom Colour S2054808 ~ Secondhand | Coda Music (coda-music.com)
    John_P said:
    I'm also looking out for a 594 thinline  (I should have bought one when Peach had some on offer).       I'm not sure about the colour but Coda have a used one for sale that might be worth a look 
     PRS S2 McCarty 594 Thinline Custom Colour S2054808 ~ Secondhand | Coda Music (coda-music.com)
    Thanks for this. In honesty the pricing on this and others I have seen makes me just want to go and grab one of ones at Peach for £1499. Can’t get a Thinline new but I could live with a single or double cut..
  • https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/134939430798

I just stumbled across this one ending on ebay later today, in case it is of any interest.