SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Patrick Eggle Los Angles Pro ii with one piece flame top

What's Hot
JaabadeaconJaabadeacon Frets: 14
edited February 24 in Guitars £
Hey folks.

Selling my 1993 Patrick Eggle Los Angeles Pro ii in red.

This has a one piece flame top which is lovely.

The ash back has some knocks to the lower rear, but they are not visible when playing or viewing someone playing it. I actually forget it’s there most of the time.

Frets are excellent. Comes with the usual Hiscox signature case.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EvoEvo Frets: 319
    Might want to update with a price and change the settings on the google folder to allow access so we can see the pictures.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Evo said:
    Might want to update with a price and change the settings on the google folder to allow access so we can see the pictures.
    Doh!
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    Very cool! GLWTS. 

IMG_7768.jpeg 476.5K
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JaabadeaconJaabadeacon Frets: 14
    edited February 19
    Ah, thanks for the image, mate! Couldn’t be arsed to contend with imgur tonight! B
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    No worries at all, bud. Cracking looking guitar and knowing both of Pat’s ventures into electric, can vouch that these 90s ones are every bit as well made as his new beauties. :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 851
    Just looking at the pics and wondering if I'd previously owned this one (I've had a few), so I checked the serial number, I have owned LA 7-93 594, but not this one (mine was a sort of amberburst) - seems there are 2x 594s! Not the first time PEG have had serial number anomalies, so not alarming, but interesting.
  • Hey RevMatt!

I did find that in the Eggle forums (thanks to another forum member) and the serial on your headstock looks to be 584 and not 594. Mine is definitely 594. Not saying they didn’t make a mistake with a duplicate ID, but it looks very much like 584 to me via  https://patrickeggleguitars.org/cpg/displayimage.php?album=362&pid=2776#top_display_media!

It’s definitely not the same guitar though as the figuring is very different both front and back, and there’s figuring on the back of my neck that varies greatly from the one in the link, too.

Very interesting though!
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 851
    Yep, looking again at the picture, you may be right, 584, although I consistently documented it as 594 so whether it looked different in real life, I'm not sure! Either way, a close relative!
  • pruddprudd Frets: 675
    That is very nice and a good price I reckon