SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - 2013 Gibson Les Paul Studio - Ebony Black + Gibson Hard Case - Price drop to £720

DdwagstaffDdwagstaff Frets: 23
edited February 25 in Guitars £
The neck, frets, headstock and electronics of this guitar are all in great condition. There is some minor cosmetic wear to the body, as to be expected from an 11 year old guitar - with some minor pick marks and scrapes along with a couple of minor chips to the lacquer around the edges (shown in the pictures), plus also a surface mark on the back akin to buckle rash (but I suspect may be from the previous owners guitar stand).

However none of these minor marks detract from the great playability, and just give it a played in sense and a bit of mojo.

This guitar comes with the much discussed min-Etune robo tuners. Based on all negativity people heap on these I assumed that I would want to swap them out straight away when I bought this guitar, and I went ahead and bought a set of Grovers at the same time I bought the guitar with a view to changing them over.
However, I have found the min-Etune system very reliable and accurate, and really useful for doing alternate tunings on the fly, so have never felt the need to swap them.
I can sell the Grovers separately to anyone interested in buying them with the guitar.
The guitar comes complete with charger for the min-eTune, as well as the factory inspection sheet, user manual, instructions for the min-eTune and also a Gibson branded hard case (I think originally this guitar would have come only with a gig bag).
The neck profile is the slim '60s profile, and these came fitted with the 490R and 498T pickups as also fitted to the Les Paul Custom. The guitar also has coil splitting for each pickup, which gives a huge range of tonal versatility.

Collection from Hindhead - Surrey, or I can ship within the UK. I also usually travel to Bracknell and London (EC3M) once a week, so could arrange a handover near either of these.

https://imgur.com/a/y2ljjVb

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments