NGD American Vintage II Stratocaster

What's Hot
kossofffankossofffan Frets: 557
Found this in my favorite guitar shop (Express Music)  & had to home it. Beautiful fit & finish. A better weight of 7lb 14oz compared to others I've seen. (I prefer guitars that start with a 7 for weight)
 But for me the most beautiful coloured rosewood board I've seen. I know the general feeling is the darker the better & I generally do to as my Tele will show, however the red in this I find gorgeous.
More importantly it plays lush with superbly voiced pickups that have an extra something to push the amp into heaven.

0reaction image LOL 12reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NCoNCo Frets: 168
    That is stunning, noting beats Fiesta red and your shade is lovely.

I have a similar guitar I bought here, not connecting with the vintage specs but these are beautiful instruments and the necks are honestly the best looking production (non-custom) I've seen from Fender!

Enjoy!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NeilNeil Frets: 3705
    Lovely! 
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 14018
    Nice one. I like the AV IIs, both the Teles and the 61 Strat. If I were to get a an AVII Strat it would be the '61 in Fiesta Red

Very Gary Moore, now you just need to rip out Red House and pull those faces!

• I don't know why but fiesta red guitars always make me feel hungry? Must be the Hank Marvin effect!
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ditchboyditchboy Frets: 317
    I love this guitar in Olympic white but yet to find a 7.25 neck that I like sadly. It looks a stunner though. 
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9865
    Looks fantastic. Enjoy.
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it