SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Warmoth Blackguard Tele with hard case: £1150

What's Hot
ThediamondThediamond Frets: 32
edited March 5 in Guitars £
Here we have a full Warmoth Tele of exceptional quality.  

Warmoth Tele body made of a piece of lightweight, resonant ash.  See though butterscotch and finished in Nitro.  All high end Fender US parts, Oak switch, CTS pots.  Warmoth 52 Tele neck, big neck with a slight V at the lower frets, very comfortable.  Vintage frets and a vintage radius.  Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder and Alnico Pro ii pickups.

Comes with a hard case.

Fender Custom Shop quality for a third of the price.

Looking for £1150.  Pics here:

Warmoth Tele, SD pickups. https://imgur.com/gallery/TU99VCy

I'm in Leeds if you would like a twang or I can ship for £30.

I'm not adverse to a part exchange, just message me and let's talk, I'm easy to work with.

Regards

Si
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    Cool Tele! GLWTS. :)

IMG_7787.jpeg 524.9K
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Just weighed it for a forum member....7.03lbs.  Super light weight.
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6940
    This is a beauty. What’s the back story to it in terms of the paint and assembled etc? Was it all done by yourself or outsourced? 
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • Iamnobody said:
    This is a beauty. What’s the back story to it in terms of the paint and assembled etc? Was it all done by yourself or outsourced? 
    Hi there.  I bought the guitar from Jazz legend, Adrian Ingram who is also a well known Telecaster player as well as those big body Jazzers.  So I'm not sure of it's origins but I am sure I can find out.