NAD - sort of

mattacjonesmattacjones Frets: 508
edited February 24 in Amps
Having sold my imperial mk ii a while back, I've been through a quilter (quite impressed with that although not a pretty amp), a tweed deluxe (3rd time). I slowly began to realise that the imperial was just perfect. They sound great and are super flexible in terms of volume) tone. So after a fair bit of looking around I managed to find another at similar price to my previous one. All of which meant a lot of buggering about and driving a lot of miles to get back to where I started. 

Finally, that bout of gas is dead and I am absolutely pleased to be back where I be started albeit in a different colour.

Never again.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1537
    Having sold my imperial mk ii a while back, I've been through a quilter (quite impressed with that although not a pretty amp), a tweed deluxe (3rd time). I slowly began to realise that the imperial was just perfect. They sound great and are super flexible in terms of volume) tone. So after a fair bit of looking around I managed to find another at similar price to my previous one. All of which meant a lot of buggering about and driving a lot of miles to get back to where I started. 

Finally, that bout of gas is dead and I am absolutely pleased to be back where I be started albeit in a different colour.

Never again.
    I had one, B-Stock head from Thomann...worked fro 3 hours...but it was a glorious 3 hours..

I can't justify the price of a brand new one..so I keep my eyes open on ebay and reverb just in case a bargain pops up.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom