SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - 10 top PRS 513 tobacco burst stunning

What's Hot
Best guitar out there. 13 sounds. 
As new paperwork case and certificate. 
Not sure year of production but will check in papers.
grab it. Looking for 3400 ono ;) 
1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8851
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4218
    Lovely guitars GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LetzieyLetziey Frets: 5
    Thanks Sweepy
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9614
    These are really great guitars, but you need to try a bit harder with the advert.
    Is it a Brazilian neck and board as they’re worth about 2k more than the mahogany necks, which came later. 
    You’re going to need more pics of the condition to the front and rear.
    Are you shipping, is it collection only?
    If I’m dumping over 3k on a cool PRS, I’d like to know more about it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Also your location is Poland, are you going to hand deliver to the UK, or is it posted and do people need to factor in Taxes & import costs?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CarbonCopyCarbonCopy Frets: 246

The first image was downloaded from Reverb for a guitar sold by Chicago Music Exchange. Assuming it is the same guitar that is actually being sold (and if not why include a photo of it?) then the specs are in the link. Proceed with caution!
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 28033

The first image was downloaded from Reverb for a guitar sold by Chicago Music Exchange. Assuming it is the same guitar that is actually being sold (and if not why include a photo of it?) then the specs are in the link. Proceed with caution!
    That's just a generic image of that model of guitar, could have been copied from any number of sources - ie isn't Reverb specific.

No idea about other images in the Dropbox link because if the seller cba to embed them in a FS thread, I certainly cba to click a link to look at them.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    TTony said:

That's just a generic image of that model of guitar, could have been copied from any number of sources - ie isn't Reverb specific.

No idea about other images in the Dropbox link because if the seller cba to embed them in a FS thread, I certainly cba to click a link to look at them.
    TTONY .. do not click it.
    point is have no idea how to put pro photos here and that is all. And for rest of the questions I will answer in a mintutes I am in the car. 
    AsTp6kyT
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    ok now i get it how ...
    i made 2 clips aswell (YOUTUBE) 1: with 1 pedal test 2: with another pedal test. it is in polish but is with captions so u can skip the talks and hear bogner 101b and this beauty, Next - photos comming up.
    OK. ABOUT QUESTIONS: Yep i am from Poland but today is not a big deal with shipping. Speaking about ... i will deliver it to wherever u are in UK lets say for free to u. U will pay courier without any taxes. :) IF we will set a qoute - this will be last costs. tests - well, there is no time for courier to wait untill u will play ... but, we could do a 24h chceck. when courier will go back to Poland he can jump it back and make a refound. If u need to clear whatever ... i can easly speak in english +48793216479. All the best guys. Guitar (u will se in a minute) is in AAAA condition. i saw 1 ding on the body and that is it. full specs bellow with pics. Have a great sunday. Thanks for advises. this URL stuff is bit oldscool so couldnt add pix. Sorry.
  • stanstan Frets: 190
    Hi Kuba, are you interested in an exchange ?   I`ve got a Patrick James Eggle Macon with Cream `T` Derek Trucks pickups. the guitar is the  "Master Grade Top and Headstock " variant.  I moved to Poland a year ago so the guitar is in Poland and hence within the EU.....no import taxes of course. I`ve fancied a PRS 513 for a while now but the import taxes have always put me off.  If you don`t fancy a swap, i`ll consider putting mine up for sale in the EU /Poland so we could do  a cash deal if you will still have your`s. by the way, have you got any fotos of the back of your guitar ? if it`s all black, i wouldn`t be interested.

image image
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    stan this is crazy one. My gosh
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2100
    Aside from all the chat about this...I can say I have a 513 and it is a great instrument...

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom