SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Harley Benton Fusion II

Selling my Harley Benton Fusion II in blue something-or-other finish.

[original description from YellowLedBetterMan when I bought it]

Pickups have been swapped out for Irongear Rolling Mill in the neck, Smoke Stack in the Middle and Rolling Mill Overwound in the Bridge. Electronics have also been upgraded to good quality switches, switchcraft output jack and a CTS and Bourns pot (can't remember which is which, but that's why the knobs don't match).

During installation of these pickups, someone went a bit too aggressive with trying to force the new mounting screws in, so there is some lacquer cracking on the back. Luckily, the wood underneath was reparable, but the paint cracks are still there.

Other than that, the guitar is in very good condition, with no other dings or scrapes on there.

[My description]

Condition very good - very minor dings on front but have to look pretty close for them. I couldn't find any dings on neck at all. 

On the back there is one scrape that goes down to the wood - it's approx 5mm x 2mm. 

There is also a curious place where the lacquer is bubbling.  I've tried to photograph as best I can.

Honestly this is a great guitar. 

I bought it because I wanted a PRS alike and couldn't justify buying one as it was for a home bit of fun. I've just won one in a guitar givaway so this is now surplus. 

Hand on heart I would say that the HB build quality is pretty much up there with the PRS SE - hardware isn't as good but I was genuinely knocked out how nice this guitar is to play.  The neck is particularly nice and the guitar is very well set up.  Don't take my word for it - come and try it!

It's located in Worksop S80 - collection welcome. I can meet up within a reasonable distance. 

I can post too. It doesn't really come with a gig bag but I have a seriously old but well padded bag and a guitar box so can wrap up well. 

I'd like back what I paid for it - £150 collected, or postage at cost. 

Here's what I've found for postage prices:

Apc Overnight £16.50 (this is who the guitar givaway peeps used to get me my prs to me in 1 peice)

Evri £5.99

Parcelforce £19.38

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments