Disney+ Shogun

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2416
    So, that's that then.

While I'm sad there's not going to be another season, I'm very happy with how this series played out and how it ended. Feels like they tied up everything they needed to.

And I'm still in love with Mariko-sama.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1383
    Really enjoyed the series. It would have been so easy to rely on tired old cliches and revert to loads of action scenes, the forthcoming battle etc. Instead we had all that simmering intensity, the glorious costumes, brilliant acting…. All up, best thing I have seen for a few years now.
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6394
    Loved it ! Different from book, but got virtually all of the main bits.

Missed all the internal dialogue you get in the book.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2203
    I watched ep 9 last night and saving the finale for tonight.  

Great series but I'll need to re-watch as I didn't follow a lot of it.  You really need to give it your full attention I guess.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Outstanding… one of the best drama series I’ve seen… it’s up there with the best 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72471
    Watched the last episode now. Absolutely brilliant, and all the better for avoiding the usual ‘big’ finale.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• mgawmgaw Frets: 5281
    Loved it , still struggling with the death of Mariko Sama, bought Mrs Mgaw a kimono to see if that helps
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom