SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GoneGibson SG Special Ltd Pelham Blue with Soft Case £975

What's Hot
DumodalDumodal Frets: 517
edited March 2 in Guitars £

Selling my SG Special in excellent condition, with only a few factory blemishes and light surface scratches.

No dings or discolouration of the finish, no cracks or anything. Plays great and sounds great like a good Special with double P90.

These models with the Pelham blue finish are hard to come to now as they were limited runs for one or two years before being discontinued.

This one comes with a Gibson leather soft case, the original hardcase case unfortunately was damaged and the handles and locks no longer are suitable, but the soft case is of premium quality, the normal standard comes in these soft cases. Comes with the CoA, baby picture and strap.

I'm looking for £975 collected from Kingston, it can be posted but contact me first to see the postage prices!

Not looking for trades.

Specs:
  • Model: SG Special
  • Colour: Pelham Blue
  • Body: Mahogany
  • Neck: Mahogany
  • Neck Profile: SlimTaper
  • Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
  • Fingerboard Inlays: Acrylic Dot
  • Fingerboard Radius: 12"
  • Nut Width: 1.695"
  • Scale Length: 24.75"