SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ESP Navigator N-LP Les Paul 2012 & (no longer for sale)

What's Hot
edited March 25 in Guitars £
UPDATE: I tried to sell the guitar but alas, no one was interested so I have decided not to sell it and loan it out to a friend for the forseeable future.)  I got a complaint about the pricing being too low and that would affect future sale of Navigators - it is what it is -  I was offering an amazing guitar for a super good deal ( I purchased it for £2500) but no one wanted it, Navis are just not that desirable which may be a good thing or bad thing - depending on how you look at it. Take care all!

Used this from new and featured many times on TheGuitarShow YT channel - message me for more details. £1150
comes with Peter Green Mojo Pickup set (see youtube link below) and compared to a real burst: its got a lovely tiger stripe lemon burst top and weighs less than 8 1/2 pounds comes with original case and certificate from ESP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BTd0rdJNJI

Also for sale is a Navigator Telecaster £1250 - more details soon

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments