SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD 1961 Gibson Les Paul (SG) Junior £4.5k

What's Hot
pluckedoutpluckedout Frets: 147
edited March 9 in Guitars £
Sad to see this go but I've found something else that I really want/need...pics to be embedded when back on a PC.

All original to my knowledge except for the bridge, scratchplate and one of the pots although the original pot is also included. I think the knobs are also replacements as it came with two other ones but not sure which are original - one of the spares is broken so I assume probably them? Looks like it has at one point had different tuners but what look like the originals are back on it.

Finish has faded as they often do, it may have possibly been stripped but there are no cracks, breaks or repairs. And it sounds superb! Beautiful neck on it too. Comes with non-Gibson but period correct case, case is a bit tatty but perfectly functional.

£4500. Can be posted but would really prefer meet up, I'm in high Wycombe. Not really looking for trades as I need cash but may be tempted by something vintage depending on what it is.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4253
    I had a '61 Vibrola one of these, it was a bloody amazing thing... I foolishly sold it before I'd learned to appreciate single pickup guitars! GLWTS

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom