SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

REMOVED - GSP Custom tele guitar, walnut and maple top, P90 + HB pickups, with solid rosewood neck

What's Hot
PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2392
edited March 8 in Guitars £

Beautiful looking guitar, both the body and neck are oil finished. Nice and light too at just over 6lbs (6.13 on the digital kitchen scales).

Rest of the pictures I took at the time: https://www.flickr.com/photos/davewitchalls/albums/72157674303185004/with/31826279405/

Can take up to date ones for anyone interested, although don't think it's ever left the house, so looks much the same.

Spec, chunky C shaped rosewood neck, my signature is in the headstock in abalone, kluson tuners.
Bare Knuckle pickups - Supermassive P90 and Riff Raff humbucker. 
Schaller 3D-6 Top loaded bridge. 
Easy access neck.

The not so good, as you can possibly tell, this arrived to me with the bridge not drilled 100% straight and I never got around to getting it sorted, to get this playing it's best that would be worth considering, it's three regular screws rather than any bridge posts to deal with.

£450 collected from Mid Beds. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2671
    That is a lot of Tele for the money!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2392
    Whilst I'm not committed to the idea yet, if there is any appetite for selling this as parts (i.e. the neck, body (either fully loaded or not), drop me a message.

Can post as separates. 
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2671
    Pm'd
  • EpsilonEpsilon Frets: 682
    Would be interested in the neck, but the idea of having someone else's signature on the headstock feels slightly weird!

I'd reiterate, though, that this is a lot of guitar for the money. The pickups alone are probably worth a couple of hundred.
  • PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2392
    Guitar no longer for sale. Splitting for parts, listings to follow. 
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 7408
    PVO_Dave said:
    Guitar no longer for sale. Splitting for parts, listings to follow. 
    When is the neck listing going live?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1