SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Bartel Roseland and Carr Telstar

What's Hot
dangriffithsdangriffiths Frets: 572
edited March 22 in Amps £

Both amps in perfect condition. I can likely ship but would prefer to meet if possible as they are fragile things. Based near Brighton. 

Not after trades thanks! If one sells I might not sell the other but need the funds elsewhere!

Carr Telstar in Red
16W
- Lovely reverb - big range but usable and sounds less like a crazy spring which I usually don’t like in amps.
- Attentuator that works really well
- Can do a lot…tweedy, Marshall, Fender deluxe and has great options for SC/HB guitars.
- Uses a 6L6 (5881) and a EL84 for a really interesting mix - just feels different.

£2300

Bartel Roseland in Black
45W
- Great master volume so genuinely can be used at speaking volume without it sounding bad
- Build quality is next level - real masterbuilt even down to the knobs being moulded
- Reverb and trem are fantastic
- Does most sounds you can imagine - you want tweed? Plexi? Hotrodded Marshall? Voxish. Fender BF?
- Has a slip cover and footswitch

£4000

0reaction image LOL 10reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments