tFB DIY Pedalboard and Neck Rest- Reservations (Batch #2)

What's Hot

Comments

• WYNIR0WYNIR0 Frets: 362
    Much appreciated Lee

monquixote said:
    I agree with WYNIRO much as personally I think he is a total cock.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26719
    Looks like most of them are out for delivery, and a few have been delayed to Monday.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6908
    Mine turned up this morning - thanks!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4924
    edited April 27
    Mine has just been delivered by our friendly local delivery man - it's great, thank you 

*edit* I might get a couple of little self-adhesive feet, to keep it from slipping about on the work surface.

• theimageofalltheimageofall Frets: 126
    Mine has arrived- many thanks!
    Nitefly said:
    Mine has just been delivered by our friendly local delivery man - it's great, thank you 

*edit* I might get a couple of little self-adhesive feet, to keep it from slipping about on the work surface.

Ace - yes, the feet are the only thing that's missing (apart from the wood, obvs). The reasoning is that I didn't want to make that decision for everyone - it'd increase the price, and some folk will always prefer something different.

I'd advise attaching with superglue, though; I did try a whole bunch, and they all came off after a few days of use.
    <space for hire>
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4924
    Nitefly said:

Ace - yes, the feet are the only thing that's missing (apart from the wood, obvs). The reasoning is that I didn't want to make that decision for everyone - it'd increase the price, and some folk will always prefer something different.

I'd advise attaching with superglue, though; I did try a whole bunch, and they all came off after a few days of use.
    :+1: 
  • droflufdrofluf Frets: 3741
    Mine was here when I got back from my ride. 

Thanks!
    Glad to see they're arriving safe and sound. Also, fairly happy that none of them have been mis-packed (so far...).
    <space for hire>
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12415
    Mine arrived safe and sound thanks. The blighters had left the box outside the door but was unharmed. 

Looks a good piece of kit!
    edited April 27
    Since I've got you all in here...what do we think of this as an idea for wahs/volume pedals/etc?

Obviously, that's just a quick two-minute sketch, so it wouldn't have those slat holes on the right end piece and there would be space for cabling through the middle piece.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6908
    edited April 27
    Link to the pedalboard build thread so we can see the final creations.

TheFretboard DIY Pedalboard Kits Gallery Thread - FX Discussions on theFretBoard

Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3235
    Since I've got you all in here...what do we think of this as an idea for wahs/volume pedals/etc?

Obviously, that's just a quick two-minute sketch, so it wouldn't have those slat holes on the right end piece and there would be space for cabling through the middle piece.
    Not a bad idea that, I always think wah pedals get ignored in pedal board design. 

The kit arrived this morning by the way, looking forward to the mini project and perfect timing on the neck rest. :+1: 
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6717
    And line arrived a short while ago. Many thanks. 
  • NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 798
    I've got somewhere to rest my head now as the dodgy Evri people carrier driver just handed it to me. 

Thank you so much. 
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16751
    I was out, but mine was left by the bins and safely retrieved before someone stole it.
  • WYNIR0WYNIR0 Frets: 362
    Arrived this afternoon. Thanks. 
    monquixote said:
    I agree with WYNIRO much as personally I think he is a total cock.

• Got mine this morning as I was leaving the house.Ta!
  • guitarajguitaraj Frets: 49

I think this is a great idea!
  • Chris.BChris.B Frets: 291
    My neck rest arrived yesterday. It's my first 3d printed product and I'm impressed, the finish is much  smoother than I expected.  

Thank you @digitalscream ;

Can't comment on the pedal board design, as all my pedals are in a black box from Line 6