2 x Patrick James Eggles (Macon Carved Top and Junior) - pricing them right?

What's Hot
imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3860
Hi all,

I have two PJEs up for sale at what I thought were about right.  But, then, the market is utter dog shit, so I guess not.  Admittedly, aside here, I've made little effort to sell them (I find constant Facebook post bumps tedious and have the carved top on Ebay at an inflated price) - but wondered, similar to the recent Huber Orca thread, what you think the sweet spot is on these?

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/260835/fs-ft-patrick-james-eggle-macon-junior-macon-carved-top-suhr-collection-2016-classic-t/p1

I am in no desperate rush to move them but also would rather not have them sat there in cases and some cash to play with.

Cheers!
Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14855
    tFB Trader
    I don't think this prices are un-reasonable - the issue is if you reduce them each by say £200 I'm not convinced they will sell any quicker - And I'm sure you don't want to reduce them by £500

So option 1 is to wait - as always - Option 2 is to add to your price 'reasonable offer considered' - I know that might attract the 'dick head' offering a stupid price, but that will probably happen anyway - I had such an offer today, via another dealer via Reverb - I can't tell him to go forth and multiply (in less words of course) but you know such offers will be applied by some, just hoping

But IMO your price is sensible
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3860
    Cheers, Mark. Patience required!
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom