SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fs or FT - EHX Qtron - Price drop to £50

ThePrettyDamnedThePrettyDamned Frets: 7501
edited October 2013 in FX £
Selling this to fund towards a multi effects, maybe a G3X.  If anyone has one going spare...? :D

Anyway, this is in full working order and comes with original power supply.  This is the full fat version, but comes without a box.  Sounds fecking awesome, with loads of weird and wacky sounds.  I just don't use it enough to justify owning it.  

That's the bad boy.  Flea has been seen using one of these for Sir Psycho Sexy, which is pretty cool.  Also, I opened it up and if you're tech minded, the PCB is the same as that in the 'Plus' version, so maybe moddable for the other stuff.  It's a top pedal though, and miles nicer sounding than the micro version (which I swiftly rejected!).  

This has velcro on the bottom.

I was thinking of getting what I paid for it, £60 including post?  It seems to be pretty rare, so I'll consider offers if you think I'm shooting too high here.

As I said, let me know if you have a multi effects you wanna lose, too ;)

I was Paultheoneyoulove on the 'other place', and had good deals there, so you don't need to worry about trusting me :) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• No interest? Make me an offer :D perfect working order, does great auto wah and some crazy underwater madness, too.

Would trade for a visual sound liquid chorus or h2o or similar chorus pedal.
  • Bump. Trade me, guyz!
  • Buuuuuump.  Offers for anything - make me salivate for a piece of guitar kit!
  • Bump. Swap for a good chorus pedal? Or even a higher gain distortion pedal, like a Duncan power grid?
  • EDIT: Price drop to £50 including postage.  Which is a bargain.  

I'd consider trades, but if I get money, it's going towards my next guitar build :-)