SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Tele style body, walnut and maple top, ash body routed for P90 and HB

PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2375
edited March 9 in Parts £
Made for me by Graham (GSP), this is a nice lightweight body, features a walnut top with maple stripes. Body is routed for a neck P90 and a bridge humbucker. 

The bridge attached is a Schaller is a 3D-6 top loading bridge, it sadly arrived with me with the bridge holes not drilled perfectly straight, but I lived with it, would recommend this is re-drilled for better alignment / intonation though.

Neck pocket is approx 55mm and is an easy access fitment, comes with the neck plate and screws and backplate to cover wiring panel. Have left the knobs, pots (alpha) and switch in place, can remove if required. Also has a jack socket still in place.

Pictures show some darker marks in the wood, not sure if grain or from sanding, not something that's ever troubled me. 

£150 posted, can do for less without the bridge

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jasonbone75jasonbone75 Frets: 641
    2 x ?

1. Do you think a strat neck would fit the pocket - 55mm sounds familiar but I haven't measure the one I have sitting at home
    2. Would you do a deal for no bridge with collection / collection with bridge (can PM response to that one if desired)

Cheers
    JB
  • PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2375
    Hi @jasonbone75 ;

1. width wise, the only reference I’ve got is a 70’s Strat, which is the same width (55mm). But depends if the bottom of the neck is flat like the neck pocket. 

2. Can work out a collection deal - drop me a PM if you want to work out what we can do. 

Dave. 
  • jasonbone75jasonbone75 Frets: 641
    Thanks @PVO_Dave - yes mine is definitely flat. I have it hanging at home so will measure tonight. Will PM to get your location and sort a deal.
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7886
    I like that!
  • PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2375
    TheMarlin said:
    I like that!
    Still available, sadly the neck Jason has won't fit.