SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Limited HMNIM Mark Hoppus Signature Jaguar Bass - Hot Pink

What's Hot
Amazing opportunity to pick up a Mark Hoppus (Himynameismark) Jaguar Bass in Hot Pink. The bass is in fantastic condition, except for a ding/dent on the back of the body caused during transit when it was originally delivered. This is not visible from the front but I have to mention it as its there. Bass plays, feels and sounds wonderful. Selling since I'm saving for a house deposit.

£1600 ono. Collection in person preferred, I'm Midlands based. 

LINK TO PHOTOS : https://imgur.com/a/pdfG1HP

SPECS:
- Model Mark Hoppus Jaguar® Bass Guitar 
- Color Hot Pink
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material Maple (Colors will vary)
- Neck Shape "1963" Precision Bass C-Shape
- Radius 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay White Pearloid Blocks
- Nut Width 1.625"
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Scale Length 34"
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Headstock
- Pickup Fender Player Alnico 5 Split-Coil Precision Bass (Reverse Position)
- Controls Master Volume
- Bridge 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (Strings-Through Body or Top-Load)
- Tuners Fender® Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Fender Made in Mexico (MIM)
- Gig Bag Fender Deluxe Gig Bag with HMNIM Octopus

Here's what Mark has to say about it from his website : 

Have you ever watched me onstage and thought to yourself “I wish I were as barely adequate at an instrument as HE is!!” Well now’s your chance to own your own. Presenting the Fender Mark Hoppus Custom Jaguar Bass!
The exact model I currently play. Alder wood Jaguar body (Fender Jaguar, not nature jaguar) finished in gloss polyester Hot Pink. Maple (mmm) Precision Bass neck with Pao Ferrro fingerboard (grow up) and White pearloid block inlays. Topped off with a delightful set of Lightweight Vintage-Style tuners.
(Pops the 4-ply white pearl pickguard hood and gestures grandly) Fender Player Alnico 5 Split-coil Precision Bass pickups, in reversed positions. That means the pickup under the E & A strings is closer to the Hi-Mass Vintage bridge, giving it a slightly brighter tone. While the pickup under the D & G Strings is closer to the neck, allowing for more swing and thus a rounder, fuller tone. This achieves a more even distribution of sound across the four strings. It’s genius. I’m a mastermind and deserve to be treated as such.
One volume knob. That’s all you need.
AND just because I like you, I’m gonna throw in a Fender Deluxe gig bag with the coveted “Hi My Name is Mark” octopus logo embroidered right on it, for all the world to see. Watch in quiet pride as the jaws of your jealous bandmates drop to the floor when you promenade into the rehearsal spot.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments