SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Case for Gibson 339 - Hiscox?

What's Hot
John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
Looking for a case for my 399 - the one that came with it will soon get scuffed so I'd like a Hiscox but would consider anything that will protect the guitar (maybe a Gibson one that is already marked).
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    Bump.  Still looking 
    bump - a decent gigbag might work
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27105
    Just FYI you're unlikely to find a Hiscox because their 339/336 model is a big 335 sized one with extra padding, which really defeats the point. 

I can recommend Mono stuff if that would work for you though - I've had my 336 in a regular Electric Mono plenty of times and had no issues
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Just FYI you're unlikely to find a Hiscox because their 339/336 model is a big 335 sized one with extra padding, which really defeats the point. 

I can recommend Mono stuff if that would work for you though - I've had my 336 in a regular Electric Mono plenty of times and had no issues
    Yes mono would be fine - I just assumed they were more strat sized and it wouldn't fit.  Thanks for that