Thinking of selling my 90’s les Paul studio. Does anyone know what the going rate is ??

What's Hot
riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 344
I’ve got an early 90’s wine red ebony boarded les Paul studio. It’s had a hard life but it’s a great guitar. It’s all original and no breaks apart from new tuners. 
Does anyone know what the going rate for one of these is ??
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24891
    I've seen them at about £700-800.

I had been looking a bit last year. Nostalgia as I bought a new one in 1995 and stupidly sold it in about 2000 for £450. That was actually a really good percentage of new price then but it was a lovely guitar and I'm an idiot.

Mine had chrome hardware and I swapped the bridge pickup for a Pearly Gates. I know the next owned put EMG Zakk set in it.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14835
    tFB Trader
    700-800 is fine when you initially think about it 

Case or gig bag will have an input on the price as well as any fret wear
  • mankytommankytom Frets: 290
    Don’t do it… you will regret it.. I think the 90s studios are the most undervalued guitars available today.. seen a few go for 600-700… you could get (almost) half an epiphone for that
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • timmypixtimmypix Frets: 2476
    edited March 10
    If you haven't already, and you want actual data, look at sold listings on ebay and Reverb.

Scroll to the bottom of this page for historic sales data and estimates (although bear in mind Reverb only share data for US sales, so slightly different market for some guitars but probably not for these).
    https://reverb.com/uk/p/gibson-les-paul-studio-1990-1997
    Tim