SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Sherwood green partscaster strat (High End Parts - Golden Era, Sunbear, GSP, SixStringParts )

What's Hot
horseheadhorsehead Frets: 226
edited March 12 in Guitars £
Afternoon all, well as mentioned in the FX thread I have something coming in, meaning something needs to shift and unfortunately this beauty has to be it! 

So basically this is a reverse headstock strat (no name on the headstock) made with high end parts from the fellows here on the 'board.
Body is a Golden Era Alder Sherwood Green nitro finished body, absolutely brilliant body and can't recommend these guys enough if you are building your own! 
In there is a brand new set of Sunbear 59 transistion pickups, which are , wel, just brilliant. Never knew that my strat could sound as organic as it did with those in. I still have the box so it will be supplied with them.
the neck is an unfinished reverse headstock rosewood board neck. 9.5" C shaped and plays like butter. Currently the guitar is setup to work with 11's. I got an unfinished neck as I just can't get on with gloss finishes and this is perfect for me. It was made by the fantastic @GSPBASSES ;;
Electronics are all from Six string supplies and truly for parts they are king.

All of this means nothing if not put together properly and Neil @ Ivison did a real number on this, as I mentioned above, it plays like butter and is just the best setup I've ever had on a guitar.
All other parts are high end ones picked up off here.

We all know the usual crap of breaking it down for parts to make the most of it, but I'd prefer someone to get this and enjoy it, it really does deserve to be enjoyed! 

I'm looking for £600 ONO for this, I feel this is fair, but if someone wants to do a deal, I'm more than happy to.

Pictures to follow
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments