SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Monty's PAFs Raw Nickel - £130 including delivery

oeljadioeljadi Frets: 25
edited March 14 in Parts £
[NOW SOLD]

A set of Monty's renowned PAFs in raw nickel finish, which has naturally aged really nicely. 

I bought and used these in a guitar that I have now sold. The sounded brilliant compared to the 57 classics they replaced. Very clear and articulate. 

One (which I think was the neck pickup) has 32cm of lead length left; the other (the bridge I think) has a shorter 20.5cm left. They were both installed in a Gibson ES 339. 

The are short legged versions rather than the standard long legged versions. (I think that's so they fit in SGs, but I'm not sure). 

I don't have a multi-meter to do readings, but the Monty's website gives typical readings I believe. These were wound in 2020. 

Comes with the box they came in and the tissue wrapping etc. The little white envelope contains four springs and four screws to fit them. 

I would like £130 including delivery by Royal Mail special delivery. Payment by Paypal F&F. 

Cheers! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments