SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fixie Bike - new pics & price drop

What's Hot
samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
edited November 2014 in Misc £

sadly, i will be selling my bike...work location has become too difficult to ride in and i'll be moving mid next year so, its time for my baby to go to a better home.

Its a custom build that cost me all up about £1000 just over a year ago and everything was bought new...but will sell for £500.

- The frame is alloy and very light, made by a Polish builder Mielic and is based on the Cinelli Mash geometry.

- The wheels are Aero track Halo's bought new and are still in excellent condition

- Columbus Tusk carbon fork

- Cinelli stem and Cinelli bull horns (not in the picture)

The rest of the parts I cant remember the brand name of, but they were all mid priced products, no big names. All in really good condition, and the only thing that needs replacing is the chain as its gone slack in some parts...but thats a £20 job.

Being an alluminium frame means its light and very responsive and quick unlike steel frames, but also is a slightly rougher ride compared to steel frames.

Pickup in London, as I wont be able to ship this...I may even throw in a relatively new Kask helmet (worth about £80). I will update with more recent pics tonight which will show the new handlebars.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments