SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gallien-Krueger 250ML Owned by Gary Moore and there’s more….

What's Hot
northern_guitnorthern_guit Frets: 57
edited September 6 in Amps £
This is rather special.

lt was part of the Gary Moore estate auctioned by Gardiner Houlgate in 2022.
Gary loved them and owned three but this one has special significance attached to it as it was blown up by Lemmy !! True story, it was used in a French and Saunders sketch. See the image explaining what happened.
It’s a terrible sketch really ha which also has Dave Gilmore and Mark Knopfler and many others appearing in it.

A true piece of history right here. It’s just as it was when the legend sadly left us so as such, there is a button missing. 

You can see the providence in the images, and the auction catalogue with the amp listing, this is the real deal.

It does of course work and it sounds really nice. I’ve never played it loud, but at home practice level, I can understand why Gary liked them so much. Both drive settings are awesome.

Collection from Chesterfield or I can ship easily enough.

£1600

https://i.imgur.com/Y1qywbj.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• marxskimarxski Frets: 269
    My neighbours has a big DDA mixing console that was used as stunt prop in a Bond movie. A crap one though… Tomorrow Never Dies.

GLWTS I like those ML250s. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • northern_guitnorthern_guit Frets: 57
    Cheers @marxski . It’s a very cool piece of history. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EioPagoEioPago Frets: 27
    Iron Maiden recorded Somewhere in Time with these!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Will take an offer as it’s been up for a fair while. Forgot all about it if I’m honest. Any Moore nuts out there wants a piece of him ?
  • I’ve seen something I want so will take 1600 for this super cool piece of Moore history 
  • Bump for a piece of history