SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Ibanez Prestige AZ2402 Tri-fade burst 2020. £1200 - London pick up only

This is a gorgeous Japanese made guitar bought in 2020. It's extremely versatile with Seymour Duncan Hyperion pickups + Dyna-MIX9 switching system, a really reliable Gotoh T1802 bridge w/ locking tuners, and a beautiful and comfortable roasted maple neck. It comes with all the original accessories, hardcase, multitool, certificate etc.  

The guitar is in excellent condition and has no chips or dings. It's never been taken to a gig and I've taken it to 5 rehearsals max. It's got 10-46's on, but will need fresh set. In terms of use, while I've definitely had a good play on it and got to know it well, it has not been my 'main' guitar over the time I've had it, mostly because my band is neo soul and I prefer a semi hollow/strat for that. If I was playing heavy/louder music more often this would be the dream and I hope I don't regret letting it go! 

Selling for £1200. This guitar is only available to pick up from Islington, one tube stop from Kings Cross. You're welcome to take your time to play, inspect and check it at my flat, and chat guitar (or we can be totally silent?). I've never posted a guitar before and it's best for us both if I don't start with this one - apologies. The only thing that I'd be willing to trade for is a Comins GCS-1ES in autumn sunburst. 

More pics here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/200266250@N08/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments