SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Mono M80 Vertigo For Bass (or Firebird)

DavusPGDavusPG Frets: 451
edited May 1 in Guitars £
Putting this here in the hope it gets seen more, plus because i used this for a 6 string guitar. 

As a big fan and owner of several Mono cases I bought this when I got my Gibson Firebird to save my back from lugging around the coffin that it came in.

Designed for bass guitars, from experience I can confirm it does an excellent job of safely transporting a Firebird too.

Sadly the Firebird was a flash in the pan, saw very little use and has since been moved on,  so no need for me to keep this, which having had so little use, is in excellent condition.

There are videos on YouTube with Les Pauls being lobbed down stairs in the Vertigo gig bags to show how effective they are. Whilst I've never done that, I've been transporting all my guitars to and from rehearsals/gigs in Mono cases for over 5 years with zero problems, they really are brilliant.

I can't find any signs of wear. Rubber piping on the outside is all intact, the "boot" is unmarked and the interior is perfect - no rips or tears from string ends as shown in the photos.

New these are going for around £240, so looking for £160

Price assumes PPF&F and includes shipping.

Cheers!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom