SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WANTED - inexpensive hard case for classical guitar

What's Hot
impmannimpmann Frets: 12668
As above - looking for a "good value" case for my classical. Tatty is no problem. Its for storage in the house, mainly.

What have you got?
Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BillDLBillDL Frets: 7293
    edited March 19
    If you don't get a proper hard case offered here and end up having to buy one, you might want to consider a hard foam lightweight case.  I have several of my acoustic guitars in them.  They aren't horizontally "stackable" like a hard shell case would be, but are pretty rigid and sit nicely between hard case and padded gig bag.  I tend to slide a piece of thin foam (white extruded polyethylene) into the front zip pocket for added protection because I don't use that pocket and it's not much good for anything but a notepad or a packet of strings anyway.

The Gear4Music and Harley Benton ones are most likely made in the same factory, and they are cheaper than the Kinsman or Gator equivalents.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom