SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson Alex Lifeson ES Les Paul Memphis, 75/200

What's Hot
vofcr3vofcr3 Frets: 25
edited March 23 in Guitars £
Hi all,

For sale – 2017 Gibson ES Les Paul Alex Lifeson ( Rush ), no 75/200. Pics: https://imgur.com/a/Vkd4mXf

I really don't want to sell as easily the best looking and sounding LP i ever had but i have cheaper and equally stunning PRS so... persuade me!  £8500 but feel free to shoot with offers !

Guitar condition: Collectors, no marks.
Case condition: Collectors, no marks.
Certificate – present.

Limited edition, only 200 pieces made. No 75 here. Foil wrap still on pickguard.

Nut Width: 1.71“
Neck Type: Rounded "C"
Pickups: MHS Humbuckers (Memphis historical)
Colour: Antique white
Handmatched, custom made 550k CTS pots, thermally aged woods – mahogany centre block, quartersawn Adirondack spruce bracing. Gold hardware.

For tone demo - best to listen some good old Greg Koch, i.e. :

youtube.com/watch?v=k-rdiwO4_HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lvdr--4_d_w

Gibson rep on this guitar (NAMM 2017) :

youtube.com/watch?v=MU3HgdEFwSw

Happy to post nationwide / international, happy to help with arranging flights if you want to collect.
If you want to give it somebody as gift / present - i'm sure i can dig out a original gibson shipping cardboard box so it will be posted in that.

Thanks for reading and check other stuff please. I'm also available on other platforms where you can check my 100% 5* feedback.

Just reach out and we can come to agreement surely.
2reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments