SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Free Epiphone Dot Korean with Headstock break (Now Gone)

What's Hot
kramereekrameree Frets: 101
edited March 28 in Guitars £
Hi
I have a Korean epiphone dot in tobacco sunburst which has a Headstock break ...I'm going to strip the parts off it and wondered if anyone would like it to practice repairs etc..apart from the break it is a really nice looking guitar... collect from Woking Surrey..sorry I won't post...fyi I'd you do want all the parts apart from the bridge a tailpiece (has the posts etc) we can figure something out 
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• theatreanchortheatreanchor Frets: 1451
    PM sent
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2403
    Post it! it's not like there's a chance the headstock will break  =)
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • kramereekrameree Frets: 101
    Pics are available on request 
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14434
    Sounds like a project for HarrySeven. He could glue and clamp the headstock, then, rout the body for a Kahler or a Fender Floating Vibrato tailpiece.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Lawriejones1Lawriejones1 Frets: 137
    This is a really kind gesture.
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8030
    Sounds like a project for HarrySeven. He could glue and clamp the headstock, then, rout the body for a Kahler or a Fender Floating Vibrato tailpiece.
    Precisely what I was thinking! ;)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • kramereekrameree Frets: 101
    Pending collection
  • StrumitStrumit Frets: 46
    Agh!  Missed it!  I would love a project like that.  Retired and twiddling my thumbs right now.  Well not right now as I am typing!  :)  Love anything with wood, mechanics and/or electrics!  My five year old grandson loves to help too.  He helped wax and polish my strat copy neck!