SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Auden Smokehouse Full-Body

Auden "Smokehouse" Grand Auditorium sized acoustic. It has a spruce top with mahogany back & sides and a mahogany neck. Nut width is a standard 43mm and 

This is one of the first ones ever made in this model/finish and with the Brad Clarke Supernatural DS pickup system. 

I have three Audens and they're all great (another one is also for sale on here) but I need to be realistic about just how much gear I can keep hold of (and maintain) these days as I'm getting older and my (regular) gigging days are coming to an end. 

This has been been my main gigging guitar for about 5 years so it has a few very small minor knocks and scratches and a bit of "strumming rub". 

Having said that, it's been well looked after and stored, plays really well, sounds great (both acoustic and amplified) and comes with a plush-lined hard case. The case has a few nicks and scratches also but nothing to get excited about. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/ZdKA6QB

Guitar is in Nottingham (5 mins from M1/J26). I'd prefer pickup as I want the buyer to play it and be happy with it before agreeing to buy it. Having said that, I might also be open to meeting within a reasonable distance. 

A new one is £1500 in this spec so £800 seems reasonable. 

My standalone acoustic rig/small PA is also for sale if anyone is interested. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom