SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All sold: Framus Camarillo Custom, Framus Mayfield Pro (Sold), Gibson Les Paul Special Tribute

Alces1959Alces1959 Frets: 5
edited April 2 in Guitars £

I'm having an Easter clear out of some guitars I'm not using much anymore to fund having a new guitar built. Any questions or if you would like more images give me a shout.

First is my German made Framus Camarillo Custom. It dates from 2003 but to look at it, it could be 2023! The frets are pretty much perfect and with the exception of one fine scratch about cm long on the back it's pretty much blemish free. At some point it's case candy has gone missing along with it's original gig bag. It does come with a good condition Hiscox case with it's keys. It's finished in Almond Burst and equipped with coil tapped Seymour Duncan Humbuckers. It really is a time warp guitar in great condition and plays and sounds great.

I'm after £995 but open to reasonable offers for a quick sale. Sold

Next is the German Framus Mayfield Pro from 2009. Again, very good condition with no obvious dings or scratches. The back of the neck is shiny from use and there is minor fret ware. It has it's original gig bag and complete user kit apart from the bees wax block. There is a bit of damage to the inside of the gig bag where the stings at the head have caught it. Other than that it's excellent and plays beautifully. It's got strap locks fitted and I'll include the good quality Corvo leather strap.

Sold £900

Lastly is my Gibson Les Paul Special Tribute. This is from 2021 and has hardly been played. It has swirls on the pick guard and the frets are pretty near perfect. When photographing it I noticed one small scratch (2-3mm long) on the front, other than that it's almost mint. The original gig bag is in excellent condition and includes all the case candy.

I'm looking for £650 but open to offers. Sold

I'm also selling a Hughes and Kettner Tubemeister 18 110 combo.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments