SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

**SOLD** Eastman AR372CE (Gibson ES175 a-like) £850.

What's Hot
FonusbakFonusbak Frets: 46
edited April 16 in Guitars £
Eastman AR372CE

Eastman's version of the Gibson ES175...and a fine job they've done of it too!

If you haven't tried an Eastman - do! I bought this after being asked by a local guitar dealer to compare their 335 to my own. I thought the Eastman was at least double the price...I didn't need another 335 but this was on the wall...and, well, look at it...

Comes with the hard case it came with

I'm only thinking of moving this on as I like guitars with Bigsby's and this is too nice to mutilate!

More photos to come when it stops raining...

I would prefer pick up on this (near Manchester Airport) so you can see it/play it first but will post after discussing/deciding the best way to send it.

Trades considered in an upwards direction for Gretsch/Zemaitis...Eastman?

https://imgur.com/kUBmQzo
https://imgur.com/D9IVIvY

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• steviebee74steviebee74 Frets: 35
    I’ve got the single pickup version of this. It’s been a great guitar and done literally hundreds of gigs. You could always get a vibramate kit to avoid drilling but I’d be happy sticking a Bigsby on mine. 
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9704
    Wowzer.

• FonusbakFonusbak Frets: 46
    I’ve got the single pickup version of this. It’s been a great guitar and done literally hundreds of gigs. You could always get a vibramate kit to avoid drilling but I’d be happy sticking a Bigsby on mine. 
    Not a bad idea Sir! I've got a Bigsby lying around and keep putting it up against the tailpiece to try and visualise it...it's not the right one to use but you know, "visuals"! If it doesn't sell I might take it to local luthier-to-the-stars, Jim Fleeting and see what he thinks. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom