How to save / print / annotate really old photos

What's Hot
sev112sev112 Frets: 2768
Been looking at various photos scanned onto various electrical locations.  When I/we pass on, what happens to these?  I’ve got a bag or two of 1950s - 1980s paper photos too.

what are good apps which save and access for several people, multiple photos, annotations etc that aren’t hidden on peoples Facebook and similar ?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StratavariousStratavarious Frets: 3675
    Print the important ones and put them in albums and give to family and put copies in a chest or box for a relative to discover in the future. I think anything else digital is temporary and likely to be forgotten.

We keep finding old family snaps and photos when dealing with the estates… some going back over a century,  but hardly anything digital from the last generation has survived although the uncles and grandparents had digital cameras their last few years. 

Our own family albums come to an obvious cliff when we moved from film when the kids were about 5. For all the ease of digital, we actually have less pictures to treasure or browse without firing up computers or remembering logins.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom