SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

***SOLD***FS - 1999 MIK Epiphone 335 Dot

What's Hot
DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3964
edited April 19 in Guitars £
Haven’t had this long but I’ve decided I need something similar but from Eastman in my life so this is up for sale. I’ve never tried any of the newer ones but the reputation these older Korean built examples have seems well justified. This really is a well built and ‘proper’ instrument. I didn’t expect it to feel and play as well as it did when I first picked it up.

Pickups are in no way woolly or harsh in any position and sound excellent. Electrics are all very good. Nothing is loose, there is no fret buzz (and certainly no wear). Action is spot on. Weighs 8lb 15oz.

It’s pretty much unused and unmarked for its age. I’m only the second owner and the original owner bought it and never learned how to play so it hung on his lounge wall for 20 odd years. Pickguard ‘E’ still has the cellophane protection on it!

You never see cherry bursts for sale anywhere in my experience so if you’re looking for one a little older and different this is the one for you, which is what drew me in in the first place.

I live in West Oxfordshire and I’m afraid I can’t post but collection is fine or I can meet up (with a positive grid spark in the car boot for testing) within reasonable distance. I’m asking £375. £300

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Lawriejones1Lawriejones1 Frets: 151
    These are exceptional and at a great price. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3964
    I’m up in Lincolnshire next week so will be covering Oxfordshire to Lincolnshire and can take alternative routes if needed and you fancy buying this so you can be the envy of all your mates/boss loves you and you get promoted/so do women (or men!) etc. 

Open to not massively cheeky offers. Hit me peeps.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Got my eye on something so price drop to £300 bump. Less than I paid for it.
    If you’re in the market for a budget semi you could do a lot worse than this incredibly well built and sounding example….bump.