SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Guild GAD40C with K&K Pure Mini Pickup. £400

JGib75JGib75 Frets: 5
edited April 6 in Acoustics £
Great Guild acoustic guitar. £400. All solid woods. Superb build quality and great tone, comparable with guitars with much higher price tags. Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides. It was originally fitted with a Fishman system but I had that removed and a K&K Pure Mini installed which in my opinion is far superior and the best pickup I’ve tried for acoustic guitars. I also have the K&K Pure XLR preamp for sale which is an excellent pairing with this pickup. The guitar has recently been set up and fret dressed and is fitted with Elixir Phosphor Bronze 12-53 strings. With original tweed hard case. The guitar is in very good condition with a few minimal signs of wear as can be seen in the pics. There is also some cosmetic wear on the case but it’s fully functional. Again can be seen in the pics. I have some audio recordings and some live footage of me playing the guitar which will give some idea of the acoustic and amplified acoustic tone. I can send these upon request. Bargain price for a guitar of this quality. The pickup alone is £129 new. Collection preferred but could meet within a reasonable distance from Tunbridge Wells or courier delivery could be arranged by the buyer.

https://imgur.com/a/BQDL4Bv

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JGib75JGib75 Frets: 5
    edited April 1
    K&K Pure XLR Preamp. £120. Great match for the K&K Pure Mini Pickup and produces rich natural acoustic guitar tone. I’ve done many gigs with this through various house PA systems and it has always been reliable in terms of functionality and tone. One of the screws on the side of the unit is missing as seen in the pics. I’m sure this could easily be replaced. Otherwise in excellent condition and in full working order. I don’t have the original box but will be packaged safely and securely.

Photos to be added soon. 
    edited April 1

LR Baggs Align EQ Pedal: £150:

In excellent condition and with original box. £150. Voiced specially for acoustic guitar. Very effective tone shaping. The notch filter is also very useful. Great piece of equipment for an amplified acoustic guitar. 

Photos will be added soon. 

LR Baggs Align EQ no longer for sale.