Only just discovered DeWolff

What's Hot
soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6719
Another one of those 'I have no idea where this band have been all my life' bands. Also I don't know if everyone knows them or nobody has heard of them. 

DeWolff from the Netherlands. 

Fuzzy guitars and Hammond organs and a brass section and soul singers and a bit of everything from Blues, Rock, old school R&B, a touch of Allmans, a bit of Marcus King and occasional extended wigouts. Absolutely fantastic guitarist. 

Earlier gig with no brass

Excellent rig rundown from Guitarist with some nice playing.

My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7036
    tFB Trader
    I've seen them twice in the last 6 months, amazing live band, non-stop rock and roll!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
    I'd seen a bit of the Guitarist video but that's all I knew. Got them on now, seem fun. Not reinventing the wheel is it but nothing seems to be so I'm good with Fun.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6719
    I'd seen a bit of the Guitarist video but that's all I knew. Got them on now, seem fun. Not reinventing the wheel is it but nothing seems to be so I'm good with Fun.
    100% that. 

Tons of energy. Tons of soul. Tons of good time fun. 

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
  • Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3423
    Yeah they’re great. Lots of good stuff on the tube including an excellent set in Guitarpoint.

The mini doc they filmed while making their last album is great too, particularly around recording Rosita 
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6719
    Nice one will check it out. 

• DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3297
    edited April 1 tFB Trader
    Saw them last Saturday but preferred silveroller the support band, I liked the earlier music and 25 mins of one song that's not my favourite was a bit much for me, still a great band and I love a Hammond.
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 11797
    Trying to think of an artist who plays/played a Firebird that I dont like, and gave up.  On that basis I'll check them out :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom