Golden Era Relics

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18815
    nero1701 said:
    Just making sure that Scott @GoldenEraGuitars   is aware of & included in this conversation  ;)
    Scott hasn't been around since beginning of March. Think he got tired of whinging posts.
    No problem, I was just trying to ensure that such discussions involved as many potentially related parties as possible.
    Seemed polite, nothing more than that ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6906
    nero1701 said:
    Just making sure that Scott @GoldenEraGuitars   is aware of & included in this conversation  ;)
    Scott hasn't been around since beginning of March. Think he got tired of whinging posts.
    No problem, I was just trying to ensure that such discussions involved as many potentially related parties as possible.
    Seemed polite, nothing more than that ;)
    I’m not sure bringing the actual business into a discussion about the quality of the product is a wise move. He’d obviously back himself and quite rightly - I’ve admired his work from afar and it looks top notch. But the OP wanted user/owner  feedback.
    Previously known as stevebrum
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3219
    In response to the Op, yes. Great service, lovely guy to deal with and incredible product -some of the best work about. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • gusman2xgusman2x Frets: 921
    I had great service from scott with my strat body. Great comms, support, and pricing. Would definitely use again. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom