SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Marshall Limited edition JCM1 watt head

What's Hot
Hi Guys,

I'm selling my Marshall JCM1 head, it's in as new condition and includes box and box candy (kettle lead, warranty card etc). It's a fantastic recording or practise amp - 1 watt can be fairly loud but it also has a switch to take the volume down to 0.1 of a watt. Here's a demo I made, the only effects are some reverb and delay so this captures the amp tone quite accurately - 

and here are some photos - 

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj553/stuartryanmusic1/Marshall1_zps11d8d733.jpg

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj553/stuartryanmusic1/Marshall2_zps8d668540.jpg

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj553/stuartryanmusic1/Marshall3_zpsfc663f4b.jpg

Asking price is £275, I'm based in Bath and happy for buyer to arrange delivery or you are welcome to collect either from Bath or near Chester. Thanks for looking and any questions don't hesitate to drop me a line! All the best, Stuart

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump for the weekend!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WOW! I'm not after the amp but if I wasn't the other side of the country i'd be after some guitar lessons! Great playing. Sounds great. Free bump. :-)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ah, thanks Rik, that's very kind of you! I think I'd accidentally flicked the "more notes" switch on the back of the amp when I recorded that one ;)
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Great vid man I like the sounds coming out of the more notes switch ;)
  • stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    Beautiful little thing.... Alas no cash.... :-(
  • Bump for a tiny box of fun!
  • andyozandyoz Frets: 719
    My JCM1H is my favourite home amp (nice into a Vintage 30 cabinet).  Someone buy it. 
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2057

What's it like on lower gain settings - more in the chewy-crunch* kind of zone?

*I just made that up.  I like it. I may file for a patent on that description. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• andyozandyoz Frets: 719
    You're not allowed to use low gain settings on a JCM!
  • Some one buy this for gods sake. my credit card can't take much more lol
  • The low gain tones with a Strat are great, I've even used this for some of those slight break up Hendrix tones. As Andyoz says this with a V30 is pure heaven, I've run it through a Suhr 1 x 12 with a Warehouse Guitar Speakers Veteran 30 and the range of tones is stunning. Great home or recording amp, if I hadn't needed something louder I'd be keeping it!
  • Now sold.