SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Now with pics - Orange Rockerverb 50c MK1. £550

TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1846
edited April 5 in Amps £
I recently got hold of a MK1 rockerverb 50 combo in a natty shade of black for a new band I was working on that was much more down the QOTSA/Kyuss/Fu Manchu route, it’s a lovely 6V6 powered brute that has manners. 

I have now found myself in another band that has some potential legs and this is not the amp I need and as the stoner thing looks to have stuttered and spluttered out, I need something more “function band” than wannabe rock star

is anyone interested in trades for a well behaved pedal platform type amp - fender supersonic is high on my list but do enlighten me if you have anything you think might float

it’s a heavy bugger as amps tend to be but I travel all over the country for work and am based either in a Dorset or mostly Weybridge area now. I’ll get some pics up as soon as I’ve taken them 

I’d like £550 for it and similar trade value but do try me as what I want is more important that actual value

https://imgur.com/a/tCIHjVp
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments