SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD 1985 Squier MIJ medium scale Precision

KristoKristo Frets: 131
edited April 8 in Basses £

Up for sale/trade is my 1985 made in Japan medium scale Squier Precision bass. I've not had this long, but during that time I've realised I prefer short scale (30") basses with narrower nuts. Ideally I'd like to trade this for a Fender Japan Jazz Junior, but might be tempted by other 30" scales.

The bass has a few knocks and dings (cosmetic only) but the neck is in great shape and it plays really well. A dark tort pickguard has been fitted complete with the pickup from a Mexican Player Precision. The wiring loom has been replaced too (original pickup etc not included). The bass weight is 3.685kg or 8.12lbs. At some point in the past it looks like it had a Fender bridge cover fitted. Set up with D'Addario medium scale nickel rounds (45/65/80/100) which suit it very well.

The bass is in Beccles, Suffolk, but I do have a box so can post. Trade value £600. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom