SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

S O L D NUX Mighty Plug Pro MP-3 Multi FX plug Excellent Modelling &. FX loads IR’s

What's Hot
hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4182
edited April 8 in FX £
I’m selling My Mighty Plug Pro MP3 
  It’s an amazing little plug in device with great amp modelling & FX  all your faves are here 
  Fender Marshall Soldano  Friedman  The modulations & Delays are wonderful  it has a drum machine in the app & you can load in backing tracks & use it to live stream . I love the shimmer reverb and the stereo chorus on it . I’m selling it for £50 posted as I’m hoping to buy something nice like an Aeros looper & am selling a few bits and bobs .

there are loads of good videos on this I,ll put some at the bottom of this thread .
its in excellent condition NLP had about a year  smoke pet free home .

ive reset  it all to the factory presets 

thanks for looking 

Some videos that sold me on it . That club in the Philippines looks ace 

https://youtu.be/67YIatGpXkg?si=zy49FkL8Fr9SOw6a

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7878
    These are excellent. Big fan!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4182
    TheMarlin said:
    These are excellent. Big fan!
    I used to have the floor version too the MG 300 that was good I really liked the Friedman and Soldano models & the modulations ,delays and reverbs were ideal for some big clean 80s sounds I like 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom