Any dealers known to have the pedal train nano V2 with the higher feet ?

darcymdarcym Frets: 1303

Does anyone know of a dealer in the UK with stock of the pedaltrain nano V2 with the higher feet on it out of the box ?

I look back on all the emails I sent out before purchasing the V1 I've got and they all said "we don't know" or "there isn't one with taller feet" and I want to avoid buying another V1 with the lower feet.

does anyone know of any shop with the V2 that I can buy with confidence from, or even better a retailer who will actually check and know how to check ?

thanks,

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Pretty sure the larger feet thing something that people do as a "mod". You can pick them up from B&Q and just screw them in. Nothing I can see to indicate there is a V2.
  • welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1831
    or buy the Cioks feet kit from HotRox?
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24844
    Why don't you email Pedaltrain and ask them how to tell the difference?

I'm not convinced there was actually a V1 and V2 - just perhaps that they changed foot supplier.

The Mini did have a re-design to widen the bar spacing, but I'm not sure they did anything on the Nano.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

• darcymdarcym Frets: 1303
    maybe it is as simple as a change of supplier, as the one I have has taller feet than the second one I bought,

enough to be the difference between fitting a gigrig generator or not under it.
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24844
    By the time you've sold yours and bought a new one you'll have lost more money than just buying some self tapping screws and some feet from B&Q for less than £5

Drill out the rivets holding the old feet on and fit new ones. In the middle of the rivet itself is a little hole. Use a drill bit that is slightly larger than the hole.

Then get some self tapping screws. If you can't find feet that are the perfect height at B&Q then use your existing feet with some washers to add the height - just make sure the screws are long enough.

When you've got the parts it will take less than 20 minutes.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd