Stripy GAS….

LewyLewy Frets: 4302
edited April 11 in Guitar
As I fully lean into my musical midlife crisis it was only a matter of time….

I had an aged Callaham trem knocking about so I slapped that on straight away and set up with 8-46s in Eb. Absolutely screams!

Also weighs in at 6.6lbs which is nice. 

Also worthy of note is that this is now makes three guitars I've got that are made by Fender but which aren't Fenders, and they're all better put together (and relatively cheaper) than my recent experience of non-CS actual Fenders. Don't know what to make of that particularly.
1reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BobHillmanBobHillman Frets: 168
    Lewy said:

I had an aged Callaham trem knocking about so I slapped that on straight away and set up with 8-46s in Eb. Absolutely screams!

Also worthy of note is that this is now makes three guitars I've got that are made by Fender but which aren't Fenders, and they're all better put together (and relatively cheaper) than my recent experience of non-CS actual Fenders. Don't know what to make of that particularly.

What are the other two non Fenders?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LewyLewy Frets: 4302
    Lewy said:

What are the other two non Fenders?
    A US Charvel and a Mexican Jackson.
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 12209
    I really, really, really, really shouldn't like that.  But I do.  In fact I love it.