SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Small tube combo amp

What's Hot
peachespeaches Frets: 45
edited April 15 in Amps £
Hello lovely people - I'm looking to pick up a small tube combo - ideally 5-15 watts but up to a Deluxe Reverb-sort of thing would be of interest. 

Due to space requirements meaning I can't easily crack out the pedalboard, built in tremolo and reverb would be a big plus. 

I play mostly clean/light breakup, so looking for something in the Fender/Vox vein. 

Budget is up to c.£800 for the right thing - by no means looking to spend all of that though so if you have something around the £300 mark fire away! 

Based near Kingston, Surrey, and travel regularly into central London. I don't drive, but happy to get a train within reason. Local delivery would be a massive pro though!

Occasionally in Birmingham and Brighton too. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Obvious answer for a small tube combo with built-in trem and reverb would be a good ol' Princeton Reverb. Would be up towards the top end of your budget, but they're great amps.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ColsCols Frets: 7017
    I have a Laney VC30 which I’d be happy to move on for £225; smallish, 2x10 30W Class A combo with reverb and two channels?  I’m down in Leatherhead and could bring it up to Kingston for you to try.
  • NickBNickB Frets: 241
    I'm thinking of selling my Cornell Romany 12 with reverb. I'm down your neck of the woods at the end of this month.
  • nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1433
    edited April 15
    65 Deluxe Reverb here, recent full revalve and Bias, retapped at 240V, super clean in great condition. I'm looking for £850

Also...a bit above the budget...Tone King Falcone Grande..
  • GchipGchip Frets: 12
    Hi. I have three that roughly fit the bill that you’re welcome to tryout and compare. Downsizing so need to move one or two of these on. Brighton based. 

A fender hot rod deluxe (300)
    ( with case and footswitch)

A fender blues deville (300)
    ( with foot switch. Ageing tweed but sounds glorious)

A Blues Junior clone. (150)
    ( V v good clone. Stands up well to the genuine Fenders)
  • MrTeeMrTee Frets: 511
    68 Vibro champ