SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Japan Black Paisley Telecaster, Squier Thinline Telecaster, GSP LPJ

CountryDaveCountryDave Frets: 853
edited April 23 in Guitars £
Way too many guitars means I’m letting some crackers go.

Fender Special Edition Made In Japan Black Paisley Telecaster

Very limited run (100 for Europe)
American Vintage 58 pickups.

Sounds great, plays great, looks incredible.

£899 - Sold

Squier Vintage Modified Thinline Telecaster

Another great playing and sounding guitar.
Electrics swapped out for top notch CTS pots
Fender branded pickups

£250 - Sold

GSP Les Paul Jr

GSP Quality, with kit supplied by Graham including bridge, controls, tuners and a Hand Wound P90.

£375

Cash on collection from Leyland, Lancashire

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CountryDaveCountryDave Frets: 853

Bump
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615
    Have a bump. I don't need anymore guitars but that black paisley is giving me sleep issues lol good job you are 200 miles away. Does it come with a case or gigbag ? Is it def mij or cij ? Year ?
    If I can shift something maybe I get lucky haha 
    @bazxkr ;
    It's a 2020 LTD edition Japanese model. Made in Japan.  Serial no on back of headstock.  Came with a bag that's a bit rubbish as far as protection goes if I'm honest.  I do have a fender moulded case that's covered in stickers sat around doing nothing that could be included.

Full details from Andertons website

Product DescriptionFender's renowned 'Made in Japan' (MIJ) guitars have an adoring fanbase, with many players preferring their vintage-esque specs and limited edition finishes. This particular MIJ Telecaster fully embraces those qualities with its traditional electronics and hardware - not to mention a glorious black paisley finish to boot!Equipped with a set of Fender's American Vintage '58 single-coils that capture the iconic old-school Tele spank, other noteworthy appointments include an old-school "U"-shaped neck, vintage-style frets, a rounded 7.25" fingerboard radius and a genuine bone nut.Classic ConstructionThe Fender Special Edition MIJ Paisley Telecaster boasts a light Basswood body that ensures balanced lows, lively mids and a crisp top-end; serving as the perfect tonal foundation for the bright-sounding single-coils.Paired with a customary Maple neck, this material accentuates the highs even more to allow your playing to really cut through in a mix. The bolt-on construction also gives notes a definitive snap, so that you can play with plenty of articulation and expression.American Vintage '58 PickupsThis may be a 'Made in Japan' Tele, but it comes fitted with a double-dose of Fender's high-quality American Vintage '58 single-coils. Designed to deliver that nostalgic pre-CBS Tele sound with lots of top-end clarity and mid-range punch, these pickups really excel with glassy clean tones and barking overdrive.SpecificationsBodyBody Material: BasswoodBody Finish: Gloss PolyesterBody Shape: TelecasterNeckNeck Material: MapleNeck Finish: Gloss PolyesterNeck Shape: "U"Fingerboard Material: MapleFingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1  mm)Number of Frets: 21Fret Size: Vintage-StylePosition Inlays: Black DotNut Material: BoneNut Width: 1.675" (42.5mm)Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt AdjustElectronicsBridge Pickup: Fender American Vintage '58 Single-Coil TeleNeck Pickup: Fender American Vintage '58 Single-Coil TeleControls: Master Volume,  Master TonePickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickup, Position 3. Neck PickupHardwareBridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Tele with Barrel Steel SaddlesHardware Finish: Nickel/ChromeTuning Machines: Vintage-StyleControl  Knobs: Knurled Flat-TopPickguard: ClearMiscellaneousCase/Gig Bag: Gig Bag
    @bazxkr It's a fab guitar, but I've come to realise I was probably most happy with what I had when I had just a couple of instruments that got used all the time.  As it is, I've a couple that get gigged regularly and another couple that are nice to have because they have been around for ages.  These guitars are nice to haves, but just haven't been around as long.
  • amyjhillamyjhill Frets: 28
    Oh my that paisley is so nice!
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615
    Many thanks @CountryDave ; for all the info. It certainly is a fine beastie. Will have a think over the weekend. Not sure I'd get to Lancs anytime soon though. I've had 2 Jap Fenders over the last 25 years and both superbly put together 
    Up
    Both teles sold.

Just the lovely GSP remaining.
    LPJ Bump